Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Summer SHORTS Aug. 9

My first performance as a new resident of the east coast is coming up!

I'll be performing in the show Summer SHORTS with The Collective in Baltimore, MD on August 9th.
This is The Collective's annual show filled with short performances by company members (limited to 5 dancers and five minutes) along side guest artists Christopher K. Morgan & Artists and DishiBem Contemporary Dance Group.  It's the perfect little dance version of hors d'oeuvres.  Small, varied and a taste of what modern dance has to offer.  They'll be serious, funny, fast, ponderous, strange, ordinary, and certainly different than your typical friday night fare.

I'll be performing in 2 pieces.  One of my own and one as a dancer for someone else.  A nice little introduction to my new dancing family and community.

If you'd like to join me, or spread the word, Summer Shorts will be:
Friday, August 9, 2013 at 8pm
Creative Alliance at the Patterson
3134 Eastern Ave
Baltimore, MD 21224

Tickets are $15/adults, $10/students, seniors , and CA members
call 410-276-1651 or purchase online at www.creativealliance.org

No comments:

Post a Comment