Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Event Horizon at Dance Place 8/9 - 8/10

I was so happy to share my solo, Event Horizon and duet, Gravity this past weekend at Taffety Punk's show, Enter Ophelia: Distracted.  The one-nighter turned out to be such a valuable experience for me since these two works are now re-furbished (with all new dancers: myself and Heather Doyle, and all new music) and had never yet been shown in their current incarnation.  I was so proud to hear praise of my dancing partner, Heather and fascination about my choreography.

Earlier this summer, we auditioned Event Horizon to be a part of Dance Place's New Releases Choreographers Showcase and it was accepted.  So, if you missed it this past week, come check it out on August 9-10 at Dance Place and let us know what you think!

Get your tickets HERE

1 comment:

  1. Very nice post!! Keep posting such stuff my friend. I just love dance parties and attend parties quite frequently. Now I have been making plans to host a dance party on my birthday so looking for some affordable party space rentals in Brooklyn. Could you provide any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete