Saturday, December 8, 2012

OMG. Aaaaaaaaaaand I'm back.

OMG. It's been so long. Aaaaaaaaaaand I'm back. I guess I got sucked down the rabbit hole of Facebook, instagram and linkedin. Why? Oh because there are so many more things I can do with my smartphone and those social media platforms...

Whatever. I'm back and I'm going to start writing to you because I miss you.

So what's new? I'm living in Chicago now! Yes, if you remember a few blogs back I was bitching about Miami dance and then I was like "someday I'll get back to Chicago". Well I made it and now I'll bitch about Chicago and say "someday I'll get back to Miami!".

Anyhoo, I'm dancing with Mordine and Company and teaching up at UW-Milwaukee (you want to cry about your commute? Mine is 2-3 hours). Ahhh, what I do for dance. My favorite thing? I can take class every day and see multiple shows every week. Not that I have any money, but still. Tonight I'm seeing Katie Corby's Passing

I'll tell you ALLLLLL about it after the show and a martini. By the by, there's still a crap-load of ballet here so I'm not getting off that easy with the classes. Molly Shanahan!!! You better finish that PhD quickly because I need some more of your classes here in Chicago dammit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment